Hot Tipped Tray Trimming Knife
An effective and time-saving knife for fast and easy trimming of bleaching trays, night guards, mouthguards and other thermoplastic materials.
Featuring an A and B switch, the ThermaKnife has the ability to support two different pens at one time or support a pen and our newly available ThermaPlier. This allows the user to quickly switch back and forth on a trimming job for efficiency and accuracy. Simply choose the pen design that best suits your needs, set your temperature and complete your trimming job with ease. With an adjustable temperature control, you’ll always be able to customize the process to your cutting speed and material thickness. Pens and plier can also be interchanged quickly and easily.
Hot Tipped Thermal Pliers
Our new ThermaPlier hot tipped thermal plier attachment is great for reheating the critical areas of dental aligners and tooth positioners without causing adjacent plastic to distort. Fit and form are very important when dealing with aligners, as they function as a guide to proper tooth position, so trust in a tool to get the job done right! It can also be used in orthodontic appliances and mouthguards.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully adjustable temperature control for precise cutting action
- Cutting tip heats ultra-fast to save time and eliminate waiting
- Lightweight pen features an ergonomic design and sharp, permanent tip for improved comfort & control
A & B Selection switch allows for the use of two different Pens or a Pen and ThermaPlier to reduce time and increase trimming productivity
- Fast and easy pen replacement (via snap connector at back of pen) for added convenience
- Convenient pen rest provides added safety when unit not in use
Small portable size: Console 5.75″ W x 5″ D x 4″ H (incl. pen rest) Pen: 6″ L x .75″ W (at foam grip), 2.5 lb total console/pen weight
Introducing our NEW BUFF-TUFF Mouthguard Laminate!
Features and Benefits:
- NO BPA!
- NO DIOXIN!
- NO PVC OR INTERNAL PVC BRACES!
- CROSS-GRAINED FOR STRENGTH AND CONSTANT THICKNESS OF FINISHED MOUTHGUARD!
- DOES NOT PRODUCE OFFENSIVE SMOKE OR TOXIC FUMES!
- DOES NOT SEPARATE!
BUFF-TUFF Mouthguard Laminate features Cross-Graining for extra strength and constant thickness of finished mouthguard. Injection molded mouthguards cannot be cross grained.
-Designed Specifically For Athletic Use-
Mouthguard & Tray Material
Buffalo Dental Mouthguard & Tray Material, featuring a “Total Smooth” surface for comfort and appearance!
NO PVC INSERTS!
Also features NO inclusions or glitter which can be swallowed.
For the creation of Athletic Mouthguards.
Tray-Vac™ Vacuum Former
Great Vacuum Forming Performance and Reliability in a Budget-Friendly Design
- Excellent Performance – Heavy duty electric vacuum motor provides powerful and immediate suction… creating accurate adaptations- no compressed air connections required!
- Gasket-Free Easy Frame System – Spring loaded, self-leveling, gasket-free frame with clever quick-release “fingernail-saving” latch securely handles a variety of 5” x 5” sheet materials and maintains excellent alignment with the flat vacuum table
- Solid Construction – Solid construction (7 ½” W x 9 ½” D x 15” H, 17 lbs.) for improved durability, long life and virtually no maintenance in a lighter-weight design
- Convenient and Safe Design – Heater hood rotates behind the center post for safety and convenience
- Wide Range of Available Accessories -Please see the complete line of Buffalo Dental vacuum forming equipment and supplies including a wide range of Vacuum Forming Sheets, Block–out Compound, Silicone Spray, Tray Handles, Knives and Burs, the ThermaKnife™ Thermal Cutting Knife, and PolyShoK™ Sports Mouthguard Materials
Econo-Vac™ Vacuum Forming System
Classic High Performance Vacuum Forming System in Steady and Successful Service in Thousands of Dental Offices and Labs
- High Performance System – Dual-stage electric vacuum motor provides powerful and immediate suction… and highly accurate adaptations- no compressed air connections required!
- Accurate Frame and Alignment System – Spring loaded, self-leveling, gasket-sealed frame handles a variety of 5” x 5” sheet materials, and the square center post assures smooth operation and guarantees alignment of frame and table
- Heavy Duty Construction – Solid construction (7 ½” W x 10 ½” D x 15” H, 32 lbs.) for maximum durability, long life and virtually no maintenance!
- Convenient and Safe Design – Heater hood rotates behind the center post for safety and convenience, and the compound frame closure latch helps keep the components cool to the touch during repeated use
- Wide Range of Available Accessories – Please see the complete line of Buffalo Dental vacuum formin g equipment and supplies includin g a wide range of Vacuum Forming Sheets, Block– out Compound, Silicone Spray, Tray Handles, Knives and Burs, the ThermaKnife™ Thermal Cutting Knife, and PolyShoK ™ Sports Mouth g uard Materials
Versatile Vacuum Forming System
Improved Classic High Performance Vacuum Forming System that Allows Both Traditional Flat Table and Accurate Bead Basket Adaptations
Features and Benefits:
Versatile New ConverTable™ Combination Vacuum Table and Bead Basket
Unique new table design can be used in quick and easy flat table mode or flipped over and used in the versatile bead basket mode for infinite model positioning and improved vacuum flow
High Performance Electric Vacuum Forming System
Dual-stage electric vacuum motor provides powerful suction and highly accurate adaptations- no compressed air connections required!
Accurate Frame and Alignment System
Spring loaded, self-leveling, gasket-sealed frame handles a variety of 5″ x 5″ sheet materials, and the square center post assures smooth operation and guarantees alignment of frame and table
Heavy Duty Construction
Solid construction (7″ W x 16″ D x 11″ H, 32 lbs.) for maximum durability and long life
Convenient and Safe Design
Unique housing design prevents motor contamination, shields heater, and promotes ergonomic operation